Alliance Business Services creates employment opportunities for people with significant disabilities.
Businesses choose Alliance to fulfill a wide range of professional building services. With more than 25 years of experience exceeding performance expectations, Alliance’s reputation for quality is unmatched.
Why outsource building services to Alliance?
- Diligent, reliable, well-trained workforce
- Decades of experience in servicing large State and Federal contract sites
- Proven safety, training, and quality control practices
- Competitive rates, non-profit mission
- Highly-qualified professional staff
- Strong cost-control system
- Solid track record of performance
- Dependable worker transportation capacity
- Sound financial position
The Alliance Edge
At Alliance, every person matters. We treat employees with dignity and respect as active drivers of their own destiny. Alliance promotes from within and garners fierce loyalty from its workers, which leads to lower turnover and higher customer satisfaction year after year.
- Custodial & Janitorial Services [text to appear in drop down on hover:]
- Full service custodial services throughout Maryland cleaning millions of square feet each day including offices, secured facilities, laboratories and parking lots. Notable contract sites include the Food and Drug Administration in Silver Spring, Md., Aberdeen Proving Ground, BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport, and Fort McHenry in Baltimore.
- Landscape Services [text to appear in drop down on hover:]
- Alliance crews offer a full-range of landscaping services including mowing, mulching, trimming, and raking along with snow removal and clearing during cold months.
- As the owner and operator of more than 50 residences in the community, Alliance is responsible for complete maintenance and up-keep. Work performed includes plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, roofing, locksmith, custodial, painting, and other general repair and maintenance services.
- Total Facility Management Services [text to appear in drop down on hover:]
Employers at the local, state, and federal level contract with Alliance for professional building services – comprising more than 6,000,000 square footage and representing almost $12 million in annual revenue. Alliance is a proud member of Source America and Maryland Works.
Current Alliance Business Services Customers
Department of Health & Human Services
Division of Rehabilitation Services
Division of General Services
- 300 Preston St. Baltimore, Md.
- 201/301 Preston St. Baltimore, Md.
- St. Paul St. Baltimore, Md.
- 500 Calvert St. Baltimore, Md.
- Saratoga St. Baltimore, Md.
Maryland State Highway Administration
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Federal Drug Administration
Aberdeen Proving Ground
Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport
Maryland Department of Transportation
Maryland Department of Transportation Light Rail
For more information about Alliance’s professional building services, contact Mandi Rose in Business Services 410.285.5900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.